Favser vs The Big 3 Freelance Giants28 May, 2019
If you are a client or a freelancer, chances are you may be wondering: why choose Favser out of the other freelance platforms?
Today, Favser has decided to give a comprehensive answer to that question!
By now you have probably heard about Favser, but ICYMI, Favser is Malaysia’s leading freelance portal that offers a simple and convenient platform for people and businesses to connect with the right freelancers from 135+ job categories.
There are many other freelance platforms out there, of which arguably the Big 3 Freelance Giants are Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.
Upwork and Freelancer are international freelance platforms with similar models, whereby clients can either search for the freelancers of their choice or wait for proposals from freelancers after posting their project information on the sites. Fiverr is also an international platform which acts like a marketplace for digital services (called “gigs”), whereby freelancers offer their services for as low as $5.
Favser is proudly homemade and made for the local market to meet the needs of businesses from the local region and Southeast Asia. Within 6 months, Favser has 6000+ freelancers on board from variety of job categories with more than 200+ employers! Also, the platform has generated 60k profile views and 3000+leads to freelancers. Favser founders are excited with the growth and look forward to more freelancers to join Favser in the near future!
READ MORE: HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FREELANCERS IN 3 STEPS
HOW FAVSER WORKS
Each freelancer has their own basic profile, of which extra features such as resume upload and display of contact information (phone number and email) are available in Favser Featured and Favser Featured Plus memberships. Clients can choose the freelancers of their choice based on their profile and contact them directly.
FAVSER VS THE BIG 3: WHAT ARE FAVSER ADVANTAGES?
1. Most international platforms use USD as their transaction currency. More often than not, this leads to increased costs for local businesses after conversion from RM. Favser believe that with the platform, clients can hire quality talent at competitive rates, besides also boosting the local freelance community in the long run. #MalaysiaBoleh!
2. With international platforms, meetups may be difficult considering the location of the foreign freelancers, with an exception of a few local freelancers on these platforms. With Favser, finding local freelancers to work/meet onsite is as easy as ABC with Favser location feature!
3. The Favser family is a big fan of simplicity. The process of finding freelancers is so simple that clients do not even need to be registered on our site to contact the freelancers. Reach freelancers either through an inbuilt contact form or directly through phone number/email for freelancers with Favser Featured or Favser Featured Plus accounts.
1. Favser does not charge any transaction fees for freelancers. Favser platform is truly a platform accessible to all without any extra/hidden charges. For freelancers, this means that the fees collected will be 100% owned by you with no involvement from Favser whatsoever. Yeay!
2. Being a local platform, freelancers get to engage in more local projects. With your skills, help local businesses to thrive and gain personal satisfaction from working on projects close to home.
READ MORE: 5 REASONS WHY MALAYSIAN FREELANCERS LOVE FAVSER
3. With the Favser Featured and Favser Featured Plus accounts, freelancers can get additional features to establish credibility such as resume upload, portfolio showcase and employment and education history. Additional contact information can also be inserted into the profile, making it easier for clients to contact you.
In addition, Favser has recently been recognised as an official partner of eRezeki, a government initiative to encourage community involvement in the digital economy. Together with MDEC and eRezeki, Favser will continue to empower Malaysia’s freelancers to have more access to freelance job opportunities and continue to boost the digital economy.
READ MORE: IS FREELANCER ECONOMY THE FUTURE OF MALAYSIA WORKFORCE?
Being Malaysia’s leading freelance platform, it is Favser's hope that more job connections can be made to facilitate business transactions for the benefit of both parties, ultimately boosting the country’s economy in the process.
Want to know why being a freelancer at Favser is so exciting? Click here to find out more!
Convinced? Sign up as a freelancer today-it only takes a few minutes!