Job Interview Tips:
Schedule your job interview on the organization's premises or well-lit, public places. Read More
- Apply strong communication, technical and organizational skills to ensure that requests are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with external and internal teams to make sure projects are well executed.
- To provide details, accurate and timely monthly reports to the management.
- Work as part of the team to meet project targets and quality objectives.
- Ensure documentation, procedures, and guidelines are up to date.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
- Able to work within tight schedule and meeting deadlines.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented, passion to learn and commitment to self-improvement.
- Adaptable, ability to work independently or in a team.
- Working knowledge on below area will be an advantage:
- Open source e-commerce platform
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Degree or Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Technical & Help Desk Support or equivalent
- Fresh graduate with the right attitude, willingness to learn and aspire to achieve a successful career in support management are encouraged to apply.
No comment yet.
Days Left: 232 days leftAPPLY
Involve Asia (IA) is a venture-backed Malaysia start up that operates in the commerce and advertising space. IA owns and operates Shopstylers, a performance marketing and analytics platform that connects online retailers and brands to digital media owners. With over 1,000 partners throughout Southeast Asia, IA gives you a platform to grow your personal network as well as work on widely used products regionally.