Job Interview Tips:
Schedule your job interview on the organization's premises or well-lit, public places. Read More
· Set direction for the brand and all aspects of marketing
· Conceptualize and develop brand and product strategic
· Develop yearly marketing and brand development plan
· Responsible for planning and implementing the marketing plans, programs, operations and activities according to stipulated timeline – ensuring quality of brand, product, promotion, advertising, event and public relationship management
· Manage brand profit and loss budget to deliver profit and sales target
· Develop effective pricing strategy and understands the impact of pricing and costing of profit and loss
· Responsible to analyses, forecast and project monthly production / ordering volume and ensure the right level of inventory to prevent out of stock situation
· Analyze competitor’s strategy and to plan necessary steps in managing completion
· Identifying and assessing the potential of new product development together with immediate superior and lead in the development of new product
· Maintain and develop relationship with existing and new principals, strategic accounts.
· Engagement and cultivation of strong rapport with partners and vendors.
· Communication effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Any other task assigned from superior from time to time
No comment yet.