Job Interview Tips:
Schedule your job interview on the organization's premises or well-lit, public places. Read More
goGame is looking for a Associate Product Manager who will be the Product Subject Matter Expert & Live Operations Lead for one of our Free-to-Play Mobile Game Services.
- You will run Game Contests, Promotions & Events to sustain player progression and economic balance in one of our mobile games.
- You will lead marketing, community & development teams in creating a unified Product Roadmap to entertain, engage, retain & monetize the diverse types of players in your game.
- You will justify product suggestions & requests using qualitative & quantitative analytics insights, backed by a profit & loss statement that you will help maintain for your game.
We Are Looking For Someone To:
- Assist in maintaining the P&L statement for an online mobile game
- Work with Marketing and Analytics to identify market trends and opportunities
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to sunset
- Manage product risks while validating assumptions
- Forecast product performance on a monthly basis
- Perform the Game Evaluation/ Greenlight Process for an online mobile game
- Conduct product evaluation to derive project target KPIs
- Forecast business performance for game licensing and development projects
- Work with Business Development to finalize development / licensing terms
- Conduct & generate teardown reports for competing titles
- Plan and drive the integrated product roadmap combining:
- Marketing / User Acquisition initiatives
- Game Development initiatives
- Live Operations initiatives
- Community Management initiatives
- Assist in creating custom daily / weekly / monthly dashboards & reports highlighting:
- Heartbeat KPIs
- Period performance forecasts
- Lessons learned
- Custom-tailored to product genre
- Work together with regional cross-functional teams to deliver entertaining games
- Degree in Computer Science, Game Design or related field
- 2 years experience in Live Operations for an online mobile game
- Good understanding of mobile game mechanics & monetization
- Experienced in creating dashboards, charts & graph visualizations
- Experienced in crafting product teardowns
- Experienced in creating product improvement suggestions using player insights
- Experienced in data-backed and process-driven decision-making
- Possess strong communication & team-work skills
- Excellent in communication and writing skills in English and Chinese.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
No comment yet.
Days Left: 73 days leftAPPLY
If you love games, why not work at goGame?
goGame is a mobile game publisher. Founded in 2015 by industry veteran David Ng, we offer a full range of publishing services and tools to help mobile game developers achieve success in the app stores. Some of the games we’ve published include Disney Crossy Road in Southeast Asia and Dragon Project for (most of) the world.
If you join goGame, you’ll be working with people from various countries, cultures and specializations in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines.
We love working with people who are passionate, ambitious, and enjoy a challenge.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to meet you!
For more information, visit gogame.net, or follow us