Job Interview Tips:
Schedule your job interview on the organization's premises or well-lit, public places. Read More
• Assist CSD in managing all day-to-day operational work for both retainer and out-of-scope projects
• Serve as the lead point of contact for Samsung Consumer Electronic product division in Cheil and take role as the main PIC with client management
• Act as the main liaison across all departments or parties needed for project execution
• To plan and coordinate all project executions while delivering all materials in a timely manner
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Take lead in project planning, idea generation and overall project execution including managing production work
• Negotiate cost and manage agreements with third party vendors in optimising client’s budget
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key vendors
• Ensure consistency with top quality delivery across all production work while keeping to the budget as provided by client
• Ability to carry out all administrative work as required by company, client and finance.
• Lead by example in guiding junior members on their day-to-day tasks and scope of work
• Past experience as Account Manager or relevant role in an advertising agency
• Knowledge in BTL production and printing needed
• Familiar working with production vendors
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
• Able to work under pressure while ensuring timeline efficiency
• Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Business or related fields.
No comment yet.
Days Left: 74 days leftBID
At Cheil, we are passionate about ideas that move.
We believe that the right idea will move seamlessly across channels: from online to offline, above the line to below the line, in-store to out-of-home. It will move brands, move products and most importantly, move people. The right idea will move everything forward.
Established in 1973 with headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, Cheil Worldwide is one of the world’s leading integrated marketing communications networks, with more than 6400 employees globally in more than 52 offices in 43 countries.
For more information, visit us at: www.cheil.com.