Job Interview Tips:
Schedule your job interview on the organization's premises or well-lit, public places. Read More
Hey there, team leads and developers! The iZyoo team is looking for creative talents like you to join us in creating groundbreaking web development projects and applications for both local and overseas clients. Fret not, work-life balance is a given as you will be leading or working with a locally based, high-performing team of developers, where everybody gets to express their innovative ideas in fun and aspiring ways. What’s more, increments are given half-yearly here, which is just one of the many perks of working with us. Now that we’ve got your attention, let’s talk business.
You will play an important role in:
- Analyzing, designing, testing and operating in-house applications based on your understanding of users’ requirements and business-related information. You will also be responsible for setting the operational standards for employees to comply with.
- Participating in the requirement specification process of any new software to ensure that it comes with great functionality that are clearly defined and readily comprehensible.
- Designing, developing and testing (plan/execute) applications.
- Installing and upgrading the application software, configuration management, as well as implementing quality assurance activities and improvement strategies.
- Cooperating with system and database managers to effectively manage the application backup and recovery process.
- Creating and operating under the defined set of application standards.
- Application monitoring and tuning.
- Extracting application data and mass input management.
Here’s what we need from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Java Spring Frameworks with a background in MVC.
- 5 years of experience in managing MySQL database.
- Ability to design and analyze RDBMS.
- Ability to manage Java/J2EE web development with the implementation of the Spring Framework in a UNIX/Centos/uBuntu environment.
- Ability to implement an integrated development environment like Eclipse.
- Experienced background in operating SOAP & REST web services with JSON and XML.
- Ability to work independently.
- Blockchain experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strictly applies to Malaysians only.
What’s in it for you?
- In iZyoo, it’s all about you. We strongly believe that when we take care of our own people, in return, you will take good care of our businesses and clients too. It’s a win-win here. Right?
- We provide a highly collaborative working culture – less politics, less bureaucracy…but more FOOD in our free-flow pantry, and more TIME-OUTS. We’ve got an in-office gym, a couple of swings, a pool table, and yes…an electronic dartboard if you are into it;
- Yes, we have mentioned it up there that we provide half-yearly increments and incentives. This is no joke;
- What’s even more important these days is work-life balance. We know, developers don’t really enjoy that. We do however strive to give our best to our developers and offer 16 days of Annual Leave as well as work-from-home arrangements during this challenging time.
Come and join us to revolutionize the web-app world! Click/tap that ‘Apply Now’ button and let’s connect as soon as possible!
No comment yet.
Days Left: 18 days leftAPPLY
About iZyoo Platform Sdn Bhd
iZyoo Platform Sdn Bhd is an IT company that specializes in web development, located in the lively Cheras suburb of Kuala Lumpur. Established in 2010, we build outstanding and informative websites for numerous businesses, both big and small, from a whole range of industries.
Our forte lies in anything web-related, from customized website design and web content development to hosting packages and online solutions. We strive to create engaging websites that are assistive and performance driven for our clients to move forward in their business.
With the impending rise of smartphones and tablets, iZyoo is also aware of the increased need for mobile app development. We have thus far developed several mobile applications to complement our clients’ business, and are currently working on innovative mobile app projects.
The rise of mobile usage also brings forth the rise of social media, and iZyoo is keeping up with the trends by participating in social media development, which we believe is an essential tool for online business marketing. Providing a platform to interact and inform, iZyoo itself is soon advancing as an atypical social network.
However, we are not limited to just creating websites and mobile apps for businesses. We also work and design our own fun innovative projects while exploring new and fresh ideas. Two such pioneer projects are iZyoo’s rebate management system and recruitment management system. The two systems are complex and advanced structures rarely ventured by any other web development houses, and are just a morsel of our array of novel ideas.
With 5 years in the industry and growing, we have expanded not just in size and experience but also in our level of technical skills, creativity and innovativeness (which is seriously limitless!).